Vendor Rules and Restrictions
- Location will be opened 8:30am on Saturday and 9:00am on Sunday for vendor setup. A Friday evening setup is available from 5:00pm-6:00pm. Vendors must be set up by 10:00am on Saturday and 10:00am on Sunday. The event will be open to the public at 10:00am.
- Tables and chairs will be supplied to vendors. Event is indoors and will be held rain or shine.
- Vendors may have 2 additional people at their vendor table at no additional charge, paranormal teams may have up to 5 people total. Additional people will need to purchase general admission tickets. Other purchases may be necessary (i.e. the investigation, galleries).
- Vendors must remain for the entire duration of the day for each day. You may not pack up early unless you have an emergency or travel conflicts and make prior arrangements. If you do you will not be allowed back to future events.
- Vendors are asked to donate an item, service, or gift package/basket for the raffles and/or auctions. Event representatives will choose which day your item will be raffled or auctioned. Items are to be donated by 9:30am Saturday so that they may be displayed for ticket sales or auction bids.
- Vendors accept all risks and liabilities to their property and person for the entire duration of the event. Jennifer Kennedy, the Signal Knob Recration Center, Crystal Witch Haven, their agents, representatives, and employees are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged property, or injuries. Vendors agree to all terms in the Event Waiver that is agreed to with the reservation of vendor spots.
- Vendor spaces are 6×4 and 10×10. Vendors are not to exceed these measurements as space is tight and limited.
- Please send a bio and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like me to announce your attendance on the website and social media for free promotion.
General Event Rules and Restrictions
- All minors must be accompanied by adults
- No food, drinks, smoking, drugs, alcohol, or weapons allowed inside any buildings
- No drugs, alcohol, or weapons allowed at all anywhere on event premises
- No fighting or altercations. You will be asked to leave and/or escorted off of the premises
- No disruptive behavior. You will be asked to leave and/or escorted off of the premises
- Please place trash in proper trash recepticals placed throughout the event
- Please smoke only in designated outdoor areas and place cigerette butts in proper recepticals placed there
Investigations Rules and Restrictions
- Investigations are restricted to ages 12 and up
- No food, drinks, smoking, drugs, alcohol, or weapons allowed during the investigations
- No wandering away from the group(s) unless instructed to or permission is granted
- Please be courteous to the group(s) and keep chatter to a minimum so as not to taint EVP sessions
- Please arrive on time or you may not be able to participate and your ticket will not be refunded
- Please follow instructions from investigation leaders
- You may bring any investigative equipment you wish as long as it is not disruptive to others on the investigation