VIP Party: Friday May 20 7:00pm-10:00pm
Main Event: Saturday May 21-Sunday May 22 10:00am-6:00pm
Vendor Setup: Saturday May 21 8:30am-10:00am, Sunday May 22 9:00am-10:00am
Paranormal Investigation: Saturday May 21 9:00pm-2:00am
VIP Party: Ramada Inn by Wyndham of Strasburg banquet room, 21 Signal Knob Dr, Strasburg, VA 22657
Main Event: Hupps Hill Historical Park, 33229 Old Valley Pike, Strasburg, VA 22657
Hotel Room Block: Ramada Inn by Wyndham of Strasburg, 21 Signal Knob Dr., Strasburg, VA 22657, phone: 540-465-2444, tell them you’re with the ParaVation event.
Paranormal Investigation: Hupps Hill Battlefield (the same location of the event)
General Tickets (general admission, VIP party, paranormal investigation): https://paravation.ticketleap.com/the-strasburg-historical-paravation-main2022/
Vendor Spaces & Vendor Ticket Combos: https://paravation.ticketleap.com/the-strasburg-historical-paravation-outdoor-vendors/ password: k$x7MJ#FjS
Sisterhood Reiki & Healing Tickets: https://paravation.ticketleap.com/the-strasburg-historical-paravation-main2022/dates/May-20-2022_at_0700PM
Psychic Connections with Rick Hayes Tickets: https://www.squadup.com/events/gallerywithrickhayesvirginia
Facebook vendor group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2291983214240235
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/strasburgparavation/
Facebook event page: https://fb.me/e/BE2kKstn
Hotel website: https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/ramada/strasburg-virginia/ramada-strasburg/overview?CID=LC:RA::GGL:RIO:National:15015&iata=00093796
Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation: https://ccbf.us/
Hupps Hill Battlefield & Visitor Center: https://www.strasburgva.com/parksrec/page/strasburg-visitor-and-information-center
Only vendors who have paid are included on the maps. Vendors will be added as they pay.
Important Things To Know
- You must bring your own tables, chairs, and canopies! I am not able to provide them for you and the Town of Strasburg is not able to, either. If there is an issue with bringing your own due to flying in and not being able to bring them on the plane, please let me know ASAP so that we can figure something out. If you’ve already contacted me about this there’s no need to contact me again.
- This event is primarily outdoors. The speakers and a handful of vendors are indoors but the majority are outdoors. This event is rain or shine so please come prepared just in case. So far, the weather is supposed to be nice and in the mid 70s all weekend. I will keep an eye on the weather and will give updates in the Facebook vendors group. If you are not a part of this group, please get in touch with me so we can get you into the group. I post important info there.
- There will be a night watchman all night Saturday night and periodic police patrols through the night so that everyone may leave your things set up in your vendor space overnight so you don’t have to set up again on Sunday. If you’re not comfortable leaving your stuff out, please let me know before the event starts so that I can make sure there is ample space for you to store your things inside of the museum. It will be locked up overnight.
- Unless prior arrangements have been made with me all vendors must stay for the entire day on both days. Please do not pack up or leave early. Emergencies and travel needs are an exception, of course, but please make sure I know ahead of time.
- I am planning to hold a silent auction and a raffle and would like to ask everyone to please try to donate something for these. It can be one of your products, a free psychic reading, a gift basket, a book, or anything else you can think of to put together. This is a donation and the money raised will go to the Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation for the Heater House. If you will be donating something, please reply to this email and let me know what you will be donating so that I can prepare the auction and raffle ahead of time so we’re not all scrambling the day of.
- The Heater House is not located at the event. It is a few miles up the road. You are welcome to drive by it to see it but please do not drive into the field where it is located as there are cows that are regularly in it, there are hidden rocks that would be detrimental to your tires, and the house itself is closed off to the public because it is not structurally safe in some rooms and they are trying to preserve it from anymore damage. It’s also surrounded by an electric fence to keep both the cows and people out. Police will be making periodic checks on the house throughout the event to make sure no one tries to sneak in.
- There will be one food trucks and coffee. On Saturday Franklin’s Smokin Barnyard will be there from start to end offering coffee, BBQ, and other food. On Sunday Wayne’s Delicious Eats will be there from start to end offering coffee, BBQ, hot dogs, and a variety of other things.
- The VIP party Friday night will have food platters, water, and sodas. There will be a DJ for music and dancing. Entry to this is $10 which will be donated to Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation.
- There will be a public paranormal investigation of the Hupps Hill Battlefield Saturday night. Tickets are not included with vendor spaces and must be purchased separately. The investigation is being led in two groups by Steve Dills, Melody Bruch, Jereme Leonard, John & Debi Covey, myself, and my team, Shenandoah Paranormal Watch. If you would like to attend, you can purchase tickets online or at the event. They are $50 each. This civil war battlefield has been reported to be haunted many times dating back to at least the 1980s that we know of. There is one specific entity of a man that has been seen repeatedly, by many. The battlefield was featured on a TV show in the 80s because of its haunting.
- The Ramada Inn (the hotel that I have a room block with) is located diagonally across the street from the event. While it is walking distance, it is across a very busy, main road so if you do walk, please be careful.
- There is a Mexican food restaurant located at the Ramada Inn, Ciro’s Pizza and Food Lion across the street, Anthony’s Jr (Pizza, Italian food), Chicken Eats (local restaurant), McDonalds, Arby’s, Castiglia’s Italian Restaurant, Burger King, 7-11, Exxon, Shell, Fox’s Pizza Den, Crabby Maggies Seafood, and El Jalapeno Mexican Grill all along the same road that the event is being held on. DoorDash is available in the area as well.
- All vendor space payments are due by May 1st. I am still accepting new vendors and will be accepting them up until May 10th. Any vendors approved after May 1st must pay for their vendor space by May 10th. If you know anyone else who would like to be or may be interested in being a vendor, please pass their info along to me or have them fill out a vendor application.
- There will be a Reiki and Healing Gallery on Sunday with Pat Bussard O’Keefe and the Sisterhood. Tickets are $10 each. There will be a large tent outside for this event.
- There will be a psychic connections gallery with Rick Hayes on Sunday in the theater inside the museum. Tickets are $40 if purchased in advance, $50 at the door.
- The indoor portion of the event is being held inside of a civil war museum. Please be mindful of the artifacts throughout the event. Some vendors are located in very close proximity to them. You may walk through the museum for free to check everything out.
- There are 2 bathrooms inside of the museum and there will be one Johnny Blue porta-potty outside.
- During the event, if you need anything or have any problems, please let me know so that I can make sure you’re taken care of 🙂 This is the first event of its kind and if it’s a success the Town of Strasburg and the Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation are interested in it becoming an annual event. Let’s all have a great time and make it a great success!
Schedule of Events:
11:00am-11:30am Timothy Taylor Haunted History of Strasburg
11:30am-12:00pm Jake Fife The Process of Paranormal Investigation
12:00pm-12:30pm John & Debi Covey
12:30pm-1:00pm The Cajun Demonologist Jereme Leonard Demonology & his experiences on demonic cases
1:00pm-1:30pm Matthew Greer Archaeological work performed at Belle Grove Plantation
1:30pm-2:30pm Rick Hayes Are You Haunted Or Just Being Visited?
2:30pm-3:00pm Chris DiCesera A Haunting at C2D1
3:00pm-3:30pm Pat Bussard O’Keefe
3:30pm-4:00pm Steve Dills Hauntings & History: Partners in Time
4:00pm-5:00pm Melody Bruch
5:00pm-5:30pm Destiny & Michael Fox A Haunted Hex Box
9:00pm-2:00am Paranormal Investigation Hupps Hill Battlefield
11:00am-11:30am The Sisterhood
11:30am-12:30pm Spiritual Energy & Healing Session with The Sisterhood
12:00pm-12:30pm Ernie Atwell His latest book and his paranormal experiences including one featured on the TV show Haunted Hospitals
12:00pm-1:00pm Rebecca Foster Her work as a psychic medium
1:00pm-2:00pm Paranormal Quest Investigating historical places including the West Virginia Penitentiary
2:00pm-4:00pm Connections Gallery with Rick Hayes
4:00pm-4:30pm Kelly Miller Psychics & Sensitives in Paranormal Investigation
4:30pm-5:00pm The Haunted MD Donald Molnar scientific approach to paranormal investigation, paranormal experiences of medical doctors, and how they view the paranormal